- Screaming kids in the library.
- Adults who let their kids scream in the library.
- Cell phones ringing in the library.
- Our network came to a screaching halt when too many employees were watching the MJ memorial online. I wonder how the taxpayers would like that if they knew it. I was trying to do actual work and couldn't get logged into a computer to do it.
- I had a great July 4th weekend with my two best friends who came to visit from Raleigh. Two days on the beach and a fun cookout.
- I took my friends to see the house, and the sellers have moved out so we walked around the yard. I found a gardenia bush by the front porch. Yay!
- We finally got new employees for 4 positions that had been empty for a really long time. We are almost fully staffed.
- Since we are getting new people, I get to change my schedule to a better one and stick one of the newbies with my old schedule.