- It's the perfect dark and stormy night to snuggle up with a book on the couch, but I'm a work.
- Cable news channels. Dan watches them in the morning, and they just make me mad. American Idol is not news!
- We had our home inspection this morning, and there were only minor things on it, like a door that needs to be adjusted and a piece of loose siding.
- We will not be getting cable when we move so there will be no more cable news to watch.
- The Sims 3. I broke down and bought it, and it is an improvement. No more loading screens when your Sim needs to go out of the house.
- Maybe the storm will knock the power out to the library, and I can go home! This is a long shot, I realize.