I haven't posted much other than moblog pictures lately so here's something different. Not much to loathe on this very pretty day:
- Have to work until 9 tonight.
- Had to go to the OBGYN on my morning when I usually go to the gym and relax before work.
- Got 6 months of my birth control as samples at the doctor. That's worth $150 in copays.
- I'm healthy!
- My boss had money left over in the training fund so I'm taking a Business Reference class online through ALA for free.
- Pumpkin Smoothies!
- Thanks to a productive Sunday, I have a clean and tidy apartment.
- We are looking at houses and planning to look seriously in July so there is an end in sight for living in a tiny two bedroom apartment stuffed with what was in a three bedroom townhouse before. I can picture myself out on my screened-in porch (we will build one if the house doesn't have one) with a glass of iced tea and a book. I'm ready to put my grandparents' old glider to work!
- Even though our names were on the deed for the townhouse we will qualify for the first time home buyer stimulus money because it has been three years from the date of the purchase.
- I cooked a bunch last night and will have Chicken and Grits from the crockpot for lunch and Roasted Tofu and Vegetables with Cous Cous for dinner. Yum!