- One of my coworkers does nothing but complain all the time, and I am losing patience with this.
- The city will not be giving cost of living raises this year.
- The city will not need to do layoffs. This makes the no raise situation much more palatable. At least I have a job.
- Coldplay concert in May!
- Rock Band 2 – SOOO fun.
- I'm almost done with the Murakami book. It is getting really gripping near the end.
- Once I finish it, I have two Sookie Stackhouse books on my nightstand from the library!
- I ran for 25 minutes at the gym yesterday – a personal record for this non-runner. I guess I should say it was really a slow jog. Better than nothing, right?
- Doctor Who – Just finished Season 1. Can't wait to start the next one, but will miss Christopher Eccleston as the Doctor.