- A girl walked up to the reference desk on the second floor (where our children's section is) and asked me if I wanted to buy Girl Scout Cookies. Her mother was standing behind her with a box of cookies! I explained nicely to the girl that you can't sell things in the library. How could her mother think that was appropriate?
- I am working 3 nights this week instead of one due a career fair and a teen program. Blah. Looking forward to the programs, not to working so many nights.
- Cold weather is back.
- I've been going to the gym almost every day, and I feel great! I even got up early on my evening so I'd have time to work out before work.
- Since I'm the "young one" on the reference staff, I get to represent the library at a career fair tomorrow night. I'm going to recruit some librarians! I have candy to lure them away from the other careers.
- I'm reading The Wind Up Bird Chronicle by Murakami, and it is really good.
- My homemade guacamole.
- I found a new podcast – The Skeptic's Guide to the Universe. Cool science stuff.