- Dan's computer crapped out on him last night and he had to do his powerpoint presentation for his class all over again.
- This is the same problem that was supposedly fixed a few months ago.
- Said computer was purchased at a local store in Raleigh with a warranty so Dan had to drive it all the way back there (3+ hours) to avoid paying for parts and service.
- This understandably put him in a mood that made him not so fun to be around.
- Feeding Frenzy and Guitar Hero II and III on Xbox 360.
- Having living room furniture (to snuggle on) and my cat (to snuggle with).
- Finding a new favorite board game (Risk).
- Having another couple to play board games with.
- My PowerBook – It has never (knock on wood) crapped out on me in the three years I have owned it.
- A whole night of Hugh Grant on Encore last weekend.