A bunch of stuff you probably don't care about:
1. Today was my first day back at school for the summer. The class won't be too bad, but there is a lot of assigned reading to do. It will be interesting though because it is about tween and teen library services.
2. My teacher kept calling Vista "Windows 07." The techno-savvy folks in the class all had to hold in the urge to laugh at her. This is my third class with her, and she grates on my nerves a little bit. She talks too much about nothing, which keeps us in class longer for no reason. We were there from 9-12, and probably spent only 1 hour on actual course-related stuff. That's not good when the class only meets 5 times. I don't care about your kids, your divorce, or why you hate email and refuse to answer it. Just teach, dammit!
3. In five weeks I will be an official (but unemployed) librarian!!
4. I forgot to reset the alarm for Dan when I left for class, and he woke up at 9:45. Oops… Thankfully his lab manager wasn't pissed. I guess we were up too late watching Buffy.
5. I wish I could drop out of school, quit my job, and watch Buffy while crocheting and sewing all day. I'm so addicted. And I'm completely in love with both Spike and Giles now.