I was tagged by Crom74.
Firstly, the rules
Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to also post these rules in their blog.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose 8 people to be tagged and list them.
Send an email telling them they are tagged or leave a comment doing the same.
8 Random Facts/Habits about Bookishly Fabulous:
- I love sour candy so much that I will keep eating it long after my mouth starts to hurt from the acidic content of the candy.
- I'm really bad at returning library books on time.
- I tear up easily at sappy movies and TV shows. Kodak and Sylvan Learning Center commercials get me sometimes as well.
- I take a glass of water upstairs to our bedroom every night, and I don't remember to bring them down until we start to run low on glasses downstairs or I start to run out of space on my nightstand.
- I give myself reading "assignments" so that I can finish books faster. I love to read, but I somehow feel the need to tell myself, "I am going to read at least 100 pages of this book on Saturday." Otherwise, I will sit around and surf the internet or watch TV all day.
- It annoys me when I'm somewhere like a bookstore or library and someone is sighing a lot for no reason.
- I don't like to just sit and watch TV or movies at home without doing anything else. I feel like I'm wasting time so I'll usually be crocheting, knitting, or doing some kind of logic or word puzzle while I watch. I think I picked this up from my Mom.
- Waiters and waitresses who act too familiar or friendly get on my nerves. I'm there to eat with friends or family, not have a drawn out conversation about nothing with a stranger. (Don't get me wrong, I'm very polite to servers. I just like a degree of professionalism from them that doesn't include acting like my new best friend.)
I had trouble finding many people who hadn't already been tagged for this one. Disregard the "tag" if you have already done it. 🙂